Winter Break Schedule Dec. 21 to Jan. 8
Dinner service available Monday to Friday, Grab and Go services. Children need not to be present and first name, last name, and age of children REQUIRED upon pick up.
Dinner Services Mon. 21, Tues 22, Mon. 28, Tues. 29, Mon. thru Fri. Jan 4-8, at following sites:
- Cesar Chavez Elementary, 3230 Holman, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Dona Ana Elementary, 5551 Camino De Flores, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Lynn Middle School, 950 S. Walnut, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Zia Middle School, 1300 W. University, 4:30pm-5:30pm
Dinner Services Mon. 21, Tues 22, Wed. 23, Mon. 28, Tues. 29, Wed. 30, Mon. thru Fri. Jan 4-8, at following sites:
- Meerscheidt Rec Center, 1600 E. Hadley Ave, 4:30pm-5:30pm
- East Mesa Rec Center, 5589 Porter Dr., 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Henry R. Benavidez, 1045 McClure Rd., 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Frank O’Brien Papen Center, 304 Bell Ave, 4:30pm-5:30pm
Breakfast/Lunch combination service, Mon. 21, Tues 22, Wed. 23, Mon. 28, Tues. 29, Wed. 30, Mon. thru Fri. Jan 4-8, at following sites:
- A. Fielder Weed & Seed, 906 N. Tornillo, 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- East Mesa Swim Pool 6151 Reynolds Dr., 9:00 am to 11:00 am
**Normal dinner only schedule will resume Monday, January 11, 2021. Thank you for the continued participation. Please keep checking the FYI website, www.fyinm.org and the FYI Facebook page for more programs and changing information.